About Donau Faktoring
Donau Faktoring SRL
Head office: Blvd. Iancu de Hunedoara nr.2, bl.H6, sc.A, et.10, ap.35, sector 1, Bucureşti, România
The company is registered in the Commercial Register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague under file no. B 21915.
Donau Faktoring SRL has been specialized in factoring banking assets for many years and has been cooperating with leading banks and other financial institutions.
When collecting and recovering debts with clients, we communicate intensively and place emphasis on out-of-court resolution of the situation. As a part of the restructuring of the liability we offer our clients the distribution of the total debt into smaller regular installments, taking into account the current financial possibilities of the clients.
We have been successfully helping our clients for many years to deal with their claims so they can live without debt.
PROTECTION OF THE PERSONAL DATA
The trading company Donau Faktoring SRL is the controller of the personal data of (including) natural persons, with whom it has financial claims, natural persons who have guaranteed the claims, and other natural persons having a legal or contractual relationship with these persons (the "Clients"), and therefore is obliged to comply with Regulation of the European parliament and of the council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the "Regulation").
The processing of personal data of the Clients as data subjects is done in accordance with the Regulation. We always respect the Clients' rights to the protection of the fundamental rights and freedoms, especially right to the protection of personal data and their private and personal life.
Processing of the personal data is performed manually and also automated (in electronic information system). Both processes are consistently secured against unauthorized or accidental access to the personal data by the third party and are protected to avoid misuse.
We process the personal data according to following fundamental principles:
- lawfulness, fairness and transparency – personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject;
- purpose limitation – personal data shall be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- data minimization – personal data shall be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accuracy – personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- storage limitation – personal data shall be kept in a form which permits identification of the Clients for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- integrity and confidentiality – personal data shall be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
INFORMATION PROVIDED TO THE CLIENTS ABOUT THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
According to the article 14 of the Regulation our company as the personal data controller is obliged to provide to the Clients information about the processing of the personal data.
Identity and contact details of the controller:
Donau Faktoring SRL, ID: 38468867, Blvd. Iancu de Hunedoara nr.2, bl.H6, sc.A, et.10, ap.35, sector 1, Bucureşti, România, is registered in the Commercial Register kept at O.R.C.T.B, cu nr. J40/18843/2017
Tel: 0744 435 006
Legal basis for processing the data:
We are authorized to process the personal data of the Clients only if at least one of the following applies:
- the Client has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the Client is party or in order to take steps at the request of the Client prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, that applies to our company;
- processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the Client or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in our company;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by our company or by the third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the Client, which require protection of personal data, in particular where the Client is a child.
Legal basis for the data processing performed by our company:
- comply with the legal obligations applied to our company and /or
- the legitimate interests of our company (enforcement of own claims, protection of our rights and rights of our employees) and /or
- the Clients' consent with the personal data processing
Purposes of the data processing:
We process the Clients' personal data for the purposes of the enforcement of own claims, so the purposes are legitimate interests of our company, and as well for the compliance with a legal obligation, that applies to our company. For those purposes the Clients' particular consent is not requested by the Regulation. Providing the personal data is legal and contractual requirement in these cases.
The categories of the personal data affected:
For the above mentioned purposes we process the Clients' personal data (especially address and identification data of the Clients – name and surname, personal identification number, IN, telephone number, e-mail address etc.) From the special categories of the personal data we are allowed to process for example the data about the changed working incapacity or temporary working incapacity, marital status – single, married, registered partnership, etc. The data from the special categories were collected especially before concluding a contract of credit or loan, with the purpose to assess the ability to repay the credit or loan, and primarily provided directly from the Client.
The recipients of the personal data:
Our employees are authorized to process the personal data of the Clients. The personal data access may be also provided to other subjects, that process the personal data for our company or can be provided to other subjects, who do not process the personal data (the personal data may be accessed by our counsels, collection agencies, as well as courts, notaries, executors, revenue authorities, administrative authorities, collectors of claims databases, cooperating IT and accounting companies), all according to obligations and in compliance with the Regulation. Employees and other subjects have contract or legal obligations of secrecy with regard to the personal data or appropriate measures for security of processing the personal data.
The period of processing the personal data:
The personal data of the Clients are processed to the extent allowed by the intended purposes and as long as the personal data are necessary for the performance by the intended purposes, this means until the repayment of the financial claims by the Client and after the repayment according to legal archiving periods set by the legislation.
Sources of the personal data:
We obtain the personal data directly from our Clients, from the original creditors of the claims, who obtained these data, from the publicly available sources (Trade register, Insolvency register, Central records evidence etc.) and from written and electronic communication with our Clients.
The rights of the Clients:
According to the Regulation the Clients as data subjects have right to information and access to own personal data, rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing personal data and have right to not be subject of automated decision-making processes and also have right for the data portability. Our company is obliged to provide data or actions in case of appropriate request by the Client.
The Clients' requests related to the above mentioned rights, can be delivered by post in written form to the address of our company: DONAU FAKTORING SRL, Blvd. Iancu de Hunedoara nr.2, bl.H6, sc.A, et.10, ap.35, sector 1, București, România or electronically by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by other communication tools. The Client will be informed about the progress of the request process up to one month from the receiving request by our company. (This period may be extended up to two more months if necessary, in this case the Client will be always informed by our company).
According to the Regulation every data subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement (for ex.in the Czech Republic the Office for personal data protection) if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data relating to him or her infringes this Regulation.
Contact details for personal data protection:
adresa: Blvd. Iancu de Hunedoara nr.2, bl.H6, sc.A, et.10, ap.35, sector 1, Bucureşti, România
Tel: 0744 435 006
e-mail: email@example.com Tel: 0744 435 006